EVO Transportation & Energy Services, Inc. (EVO) (OTC Pink: EVOA), is an emerging, nationwide transportation operator, a “next-gen” supplier for the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) and an alternative fuel services company. We haul mail across the U.S. through multiple USPS contracts covering 24 states. EVO offers flexible and efficient solutions through a combination of Diesel and CNG trucks and tractors nationwide. In an approximate $5B industry, EVO is laying the groundwork with compelling dynamics that support our strategy to accelerate organic growth while consolidating USPS suppliers.
The best and most professional drivers on the road.
We use the latest technologies to improve the lives of our drivers and our customers
Industry Leader in Alternative Fuels for Transportation
Chief Executive Officer
- Former Chairman & CEO of MPC Computers – acquired Gateway Computer’s Professional Services Division, adding $400M in revenue.
- Transformed a start-up healthcare company into a public entity with a market cap of $450M.
- Founded Med-Temps, International Nursing Services, and Hyperspace Communications.
- Previous securities industry experience with NYSE members Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith and Hannifin Imhoff.
- Founded EVO CNG in 2012.
- In 2008, worked with Freightliner of Arizona, responsible for development and construction of new Arizona corporate headquarters.
- Founder and principal of March Real Estate Development and Cuzick Van Pelt Commercial Group, totaling $40M in annual revenue.
Executive Vice President
- Former president and CEO of Thunder Ridge Transport, a national USPS contractor with more than 200 employees in 13 states.
- Grew revenue from <$5.0M in 2011 to $17+M in 2017.
Chief Financial Officer
- Has more than 25 years of financial and operational experience in financial services, investment/mortgage banking, and for-profit education.
- Former President and CFO of Universal Technical Institute (NYSE: UTI), a $450 million in annual revenue regulated company where he led a 20% expansion of the company's footprint, implemented a proprietary loan program resulting in 20% sales growth, transformed a delivery platform resulting in 18% labor force efficiencies, and led a $70 million equity raise during a time of significant company and sector distress.
- Former President of Coastal Securities; an NASD broker-dealer.
- CFO of both Aegis Mortgage Corporation and Sterling Bancshares.
- Serves on the Board for Community Bankers Trust Corporation (NASDAQ: EXSB), the holding company for Bank of Essex where he is Chairman of the Compensation Committee.
- Has over 25 years of legal experience in corporate, employment, and property law.
- Received awards for innovations in law school curriculum; increasing faculty, staff, diversity; and leadership of for-profit law school.
- Provided anti-harassment training to corporations, municipalities, and school districts.
- Represented and advised companies on business structure and formation, policies, and procedures.
Chief Operations Officer
- Former CEO of Sheehy Enterprises, an operator of 100+ tractor-trailers and a top 10 supplier to the the USPS.
- President of the National Star Route Mail Contractors Association (NSRMCA) since 2012.
- Founder of LoadTrek, and industry specific transportation management system.
- John and Sheehy Enterprises have received the following awards for Sheehy's innovative use and promotion of CNG as an alternative fuel:
- Wisconsin Clean Cities Forward Fleet Award (2015/2016/2017/2018)
- HDT Top 50 Green Fleet (2015/2016/2017/2018)
- U.S EPA SmartWay Excellence Award (2017/2018)
Board of Directors
- From 1994 to 2014, Abood was an owner and Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary of Dougherty Financial Group.
- Prior to 1994, Abood was an associate at the law firm of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom.
- Chair of the Archdiocesan Finance Counsel of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- Currently the Chief Financial Officer of Delta Dental of Arizona, a $225 million dental service corporation that is part of the $20 billion Delta Dental Plans Association.
- His previous experience includes over 10 years at UnitedHealth Group starting out as the controller for Lifemark/Evercare and culminating in his role as Vice President of Finance for the Ovations Division.
- Mark has served on several boards as audit committee chair and board chair including the Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants, Southwest Human Development,
and the Arizona Coyotes Foundation.
- Co-Founder of EVO CNG.
- In 2005 Mr. Cuzick purchased the Freightliner of Arizona franchise, which he grew to ~$400M of annual revenue.
- Successful developer of commercial & residential real estate with 25 years experience.
- Founder of Titan CNG and Managing Partner of Northern Pacific Group.
- From 2002 to 2012, Mr. Honour was Senior Managing Director of The Gores Group.
- Served as an investment banker at UBS Warburg and Donaldson, Lufkin, & Jenrette from 1991 to 2002.
R. Scott Wheeler
- President and director of Daseke (NASDAQ: DSKE), the largest provider of flatbed and specialized transportation in North America (formerly CFO).
- Instrumental in growing Daseke from $50M in revenue to a $1.7B run rate.
- Also served on several boards, including Compass Bank-Dallas.
Arthur B. Laffer, Ph.D.
- 40+ years in economic research and consulting – founder of Laffer Associates and “The Father of Supply-Side Economics.”
- Served as a member of President Reagan’s Economic Policy Advisory Board.
- Widely recognized for outstanding economic achievements The Wall Street Journal, Time Magazine, many others.
- 30+ years of experience in managing human resources for private and publicly traded companies.
- Currently serves as managing partner for TowerHunter, boutique executive search company he co-founded with clients in healthcare, insurance, financial services, logistics.
- Managing partner for Fahrenheit Group, a financial services and human resources consulting and professional services firm headquartered in Richmond, VA.