Thunder Ridge Transport
Family owned and operated since 2000
Grown from one route to be a top 25 contractor to the USPS
EPA SmartWay Transport Partner
Operates Across Nine States
- Family owned postal contractor to USPS since 1952 – 100+ trucks and 200 employees
- Headquartered in Waterloo, WI - operates across 18 states
- An industry leader in utilizing alternative fuels—converted 90%+ of Sheehy fleet to CNG
- SmartWay Transport Partner with EPA
Operates Across Eighteen States
OUR CNG ADVANTAGE
Five top of the line CNG fueling stations in CA, TX, WI, and AZ
All stations are Ultra Fast Fill
All stations designed to accommodate Class 8 CMVs and trailers.
Best-in-Class CNG Stations
- Ursa Logistics is a transportation company based in Milwaukee, WI that provides specialized contract transportation for the USPS.
- The company currently owns 250 trucks with more than 400 employees that service the greater Midwest.
- Family owned and operated since 1998
Transportation provider to the USPS for over forty years
Based in Memphis Tennessee with operations throughout the Southern U.S.
- Family owned and operated trucking company since 1957 based in Clifton, NJ that provides freight transportation services for the U.S Postal Service.
- Currently operates in the Northeastern U.S with a fleet of over 200 trucks and more than 250 employees.
THE RITTER COMPANIES
- Family operated transportation company for more than five decades with a strong commitment to safety.
- The largest transportation contractor to the U.S Postal Service in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions of the U.S.
- Currently operates a fleet of 125 trucks with more than 311 employees.
- Composed of four primary service divisions; John W. Ritter Trucking, Ritter Transport, JohMar Leasing, and Ritter Transportation Systems.